COMPOUNDING COURSE - NAPRA (PHARMACIST / NON-PHARMACIST)
*** THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AND NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 60 DAYS ***
Xenex requires personal information following purchase to register you for the course.
Xenex Exclusive - Receive a $50 online gift card upon registration.
Comprehensive Review of NAPRA and other Canadian Compounding Guidance for Non-Sterile Hazardous and Non-Sterile Non-Hazardous Compounded Preparations
- Review of NAPRA and the history of compounding regulation in the Canadian provinces/territories
- Overview of the Model Standards for Pharmacy Compounding if Non-Sterile Preparations
- Examination of the Guidance Document for Pharmacy Compounding of Non-sterile Preparations including Hazardous Non-sterile Preparations
- Utilization of available printable and fillable forms from NAPRA
- Outline a timeline for implementation of the Standards
- Active learning session emphasizing documentation and Standard Operating Procedures
- Summary of NAPRA documents Model Standards of Practice for Canadian Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians as they pertain to compounding of Non-sterile preparations
Comprehensive Review of NAPRA and other Canadian Compounding Guidance for Non-Sterile Hazardous and Non-Sterile Non-Hazardous Compounded Preparations is an accredited 6-hour (6.0 CEUs) knowledge-based course that introduces pharmacists, technicians, and marketers to NAPRA Compounding standards. This program provides an updated review to all guidelines and standards to use in your compounding pharmacies.